Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Bloggers

I decided to start my own blog tonight. I always say...I never have time for this! but, after the kids are in bed, I try to read each of yours every night, so then I realized that I could be working on my own during this time too! I was trying to decide on a title for our blog and came up with "lil cobbers" and Scott suggested "always Chase'n Presley" (I thought I was usually the creative one, but I was impressed!) Anyway, our blog will mostly consist of our two precious babies. I wish I could start from the beginning, but right now a good starting point seems to be when our family became complete. So, here goes! I know I'm going to be adicted!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so impressed already, Linds! Great titles, great photos, and great stories! Can't wait to see more - love you!!

christy said...

I second my sista! Yay for joining the blogging world. I've added it to my Google Reader so you best update it often :) (and way to go, Scott, on the title! You guys are too precious)...

Mary Lynn said...

I'm excited to have another blog to keep up with....especially when its such good friends!