Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Girl Panties!



Using the "Big Girl Potty" has been a long time comin for us! We've had a potty for over a year now, cute panties, and a sticker chart for months. Last week, Presley made up her mind (with a little encouragment) that she was going to start using the potty and wearing panties. She even wanted to wear them to bed the first night and has worn them all week with only one accident! We are so proud! Just to show you her little personality, after the 1st two times of getting stickers for her chart, she said "Momma, I don't want any more stickers!" So, that was that.

5 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Yeah Pres!! Less diapers for Mom too. E

harris1013 said...

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THRILLED! WAY TO GO PRESLEY!

Lindsay and Robert said...

I'm impressed! Way to go, Pres (and Lindsey and Scott)!!

The Keylors said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! : )

harris1013 said...

HEY LINDS! CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU CHANGED YOUR BACKGROUND...I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO GO TO DO THAT.