Friday, February 27, 2009

My New Business!











What can I say... I love being crafty and everyone else has their own business, so why shouldn't I have one too! I've been brainstorming fun names for the new venture and I've come up with "Personal Pizazz by Lindsey" Here are a few things I've done for Junior Auxiliary's Children's Benefit Silent Auction. I can't wait to see how they do! I guess if they don't sell, I'll have something cute to hang on my door! Anyway, I'm just getting started with lots of ideas scrambling in my head. So, if you would like to add a little "Pizazz" to your front door, please let me know and I'd love to do something for you! I'm thinking holidays, baby/ wedding announcements, game day signs for jr. high/ high school players, Hogs, sorority bid day, teachers, etc... I think this is going to be so much fun! I get excited just thinking about it! Look for a new blog coming soon with more details.

6 comments:

Kristi and Joey said...

Hey! This is Kristi Miller (James)..Bourns' friend...How much are you charging for your cute little signs?? I'm thinking I might need a little Pizazz added to my classroom door. :)
My email is jkp.miller@gmail.com

The Lane Family said...

Sooo cute, Linds! This should be so much fun. Anyone as creative as you should be showing off their talent!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Congratulations on the new biz. I will have to talk to you after we find out if we are having a boy or a girl...and of course if I get something for that one...I will have to get something for Lilly.

harris1013 said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU DO HAVE A CREATIVE GIFT AND I AM GLAD YOU ARE EXPRESSING IT. WILL ORDER SOON!

The Keylors said...

How fun! I think outside art is a great original idea! I'll give you a holler if I need something. I really need to be better at decorating. My friend Laura always makes fun of me for having my spring wreath up in November. ha!

Lindsay and Robert said...

I loooooooooove these - you are so creative (and I'm so jealous!!) Can't wait to see all your fun designs...