Sunday, March 8, 2009

Caught Ya!




I left the room for probably 2 minutes to send an email. Chase was in the floor surrounded by his toys and Prseley was watching tv. Presley yells "Mom, Chase is getting my snack!" I run in the lving room and Chase is sitting ON THE COUCH! I could not believe it! Presley's chair was pushed up against the couch and he climbed up in the chair, on the arms and onto the couch to get her snack. He looks so proud! He is such a mess!

2 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

They are proud when they get UP to something! I can't believe you can frenchbraid, I think it was Mrs. Larsen who said that?? Chase does look like a cute cabbage patch kid. ttyl E

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

He looks like such a big boy sitting up there on the couch!!