
This past week was VBS and WOW what a week it was! I signed up to be a guide this year thinking it would be an easy job and I would have to prepare anything early...well was I wrong! The guides had to be at church at 8:15 everyday to gather their group at the parents dropped them off. I was very proud of myself for having both kids up, ready and being pretty much on time! Presley had a great week, but Chase was named the special child by all the people in charge. He through such a fit that everyday he got to walk around with the helpers and deliver snacks. He had his own room with toys and had 4 babysitters that took care of him thoughout the week! Can you say "MOMMA'S BOY!" I think we are in trouble! Here is a picture of Pres and I in our twinkie shirts. She thought that was so cool!




1 comment:
PRECIOUS photo, Linds. Love you guys!
Post a Comment