
Presley was a flowergirl in my cousins wedding this weekend. She was beautiful and loved the job! She also kept everyone entertained during the wedding. Coming down the isle, she did great...dropping her petals every step of the way...until she realized she'd lost her ring along the way that the bride and groom had given her to wear the night before. She walked straight up the steps to the pastor and told him "I've lost my ring." He said, "It's okay." (keep in mind, the speakers where on) But she was not satisfied with this. She continued through the whole service throwing her petals, then chunking them down the steps, then taking the flowers out of the other girls basket and throwing them too. Still not finding her ring, she sat down on the steps, put her elbows on her knees and hands holding her face with a big pouty lip. When the service was finally over and the bridesmaids shooed her down off the stage, she danced and twirled all the way down the isle. Everyone said she was the best flowergirl ever! On the other hand, I was either going to burst out laughing or have a heart attack.




2 comments:
I thought she did wonderful!! I enjoyed getting to know her precious personality!!! Tell her I said hello!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I KNOW SHE WAS A HIT...
Post a Comment