Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go Show Stoppers!






The Show Stoppers had their first game last night and it was adorable! I think it was the most fun I've ever had! The girls were precious and hiliarious all at the same time! We played the Bryant Intimidators (who had real uniforms and a gruff coach)...they were good! But, I think we had more fun! Everyone hit the ball (maybe off the tee) but it counted! Several just stood there after hitting not knowing what to do next. We had some running the wrong way and carrying their bat with them to 1st base. Several times the girls just watched the ball go by them and when they realized what to do, they all ran for it. In the middle of the game, Presley ran to the fence and yelled "This is a really fun game!" She had a smile on her face everytime they ran to the dugout. When out in the field, she kept looking over and giving us a thumbs-up. We had a huge crowd come to watch! It was all very exciting and I can't wait until Thursdays game! The funny thing is, the girls don't have a clue that we lost the game! In the group shot, we are missing 2 girls. We have 4 Presley's on our team! Crazy! I guess I didn't choose a unique name like I thought?

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Oh my gosh--those uniform are too cute for words!! Too stinking adorable--it does sound like a blast!

harris1013 said...

Can't wait to see them!!!