The flowers are so pretty mom and dad's house right now, so we tried to have a photo session...Presley finally looked at the camera and Chase was on the go! He wouldn't sit still until it was his idea. I perched himself on a seat and started to say "Cheese", but said "Hot Dog" instead and then he jumped up and said "I did it!"
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
We're Loving Spring!
The flowers are so pretty mom and dad's house right now, so we tried to have a photo session...Presley finally looked at the camera and Chase was on the go! He wouldn't sit still until it was his idea. I perched himself on a seat and started to say "Cheese", but said "Hot Dog" instead and then he jumped up and said "I did it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! I love all of the pictures. You have beautiful children! I love their personalities. It is so fun to see Kennedy's blossom.
Post a Comment