Presley started a gymnastics class this summer. We tried this once before when she was 2 1/2 and I thought it was a waste of time and money since she didn't listen to a word anyone said. We also tried dance camp last summer and that was pretty much a disaster too. I think she's finally ready for gymnastics though! She loves it so far. She gets to do all kinds of tricks on the bars, rings, trampoline and mats. These pictures are showing her different beginning and ending postions. She also loves her new suit...and I do too!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Gymnastics Girl
Presley started a gymnastics class this summer. We tried this once before when she was 2 1/2 and I thought it was a waste of time and money since she didn't listen to a word anyone said. We also tried dance camp last summer and that was pretty much a disaster too. I think she's finally ready for gymnastics though! She loves it so far. She gets to do all kinds of tricks on the bars, rings, trampoline and mats. These pictures are showing her different beginning and ending postions. She also loves her new suit...and I do too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cute and I love the suit too!
Post a Comment