I've got a cold and the kids said that they were going to take care of me. Chase brought his doctors kit to check me out and while feeling me leg he said "No fever, no fever." Presley decided to surprise me and they cleaned up the toy room all by themselves without anyone asking them to. Presley had just said earlier that day that "I don't think the playroom has been cleaned up in 100 days!"...she's about right! I was so proud of them!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sweet Peas!
I've got a cold and the kids said that they were going to take care of me. Chase brought his doctors kit to check me out and while feeling me leg he said "No fever, no fever." Presley decided to surprise me and they cleaned up the toy room all by themselves without anyone asking them to. Presley had just said earlier that day that "I don't think the playroom has been cleaned up in 100 days!"...she's about right! I was so proud of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sorry you are under the weather...Summer colds are the worst and I had one for a month! Looks like you are in good hands. Call me if you need anything!
LOVE all the new posts...especially where Chase is "pretty"! Haha. They are so stinking sweet to take care of you!! I am glad that you don't have a fever either. (c: Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment