We celebrated Presley's 5th birthday last night with 9 little girls! It was so much fun! Lots of giggles, squeals and screams! It was a pajama movie party. All the girls wore their pj's, we ate pizza, decorated doughnuts, watched Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, ate popcorn and made a neckless. I think everyone had a great time! It's so hard to believe that my baby is already 5! Yesterday she said, "I'm 5 years old. That's a whole handful." "What do 5 yr. olds get to do?" "I can tell I'm getting older because my bones hurt." I just love her so much! She is so fun and creative and has a huge imagination!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Our 1st All-Girl Birthday Party!
We celebrated Presley's 5th birthday last night with 9 little girls! It was so much fun! Lots of giggles, squeals and screams! It was a pajama movie party. All the girls wore their pj's, we ate pizza, decorated doughnuts, watched Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, ate popcorn and made a neckless. I think everyone had a great time! It's so hard to believe that my baby is already 5! Yesterday she said, "I'm 5 years old. That's a whole handful." "What do 5 yr. olds get to do?" "I can tell I'm getting older because my bones hurt." I just love her so much! She is so fun and creative and has a huge imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like a fun, cute party! It's been a crazy, busy weekend but I hope to hear more about it later! Happy 5th Birthday Pres!! Ella had a great time!
So fun! That is such a great party idea!! I can't believe she is 5 either!
Happy Birthday Presley!!! For what it is worth, I really hope you got a fish. (c;
How adorable! Looks so fun...Happy Birthday to Presley. Chase is so cute piled in there with the girls. :)
Post a Comment