Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a Great Weekend!

It has been a fantastic Easter weekend! The kids have dyed eggs until their fingers are literally blue! We've hunted eggs more times than the law allows! (with Grammy & Pa it was 293 to be exact!) We have eaten until we can eat no more! What are we going to do with all the candy?! We are truly blessed! On Saturday, we spent the day at Katie and Casey's new house to be. It is a perfect place for a picnic and wiffle ball game, so that's exactly what we did! We played guys against girls (I will add that I hit 2 homeruns! - and I'm sore today!) We went to an awesome service at church today, lunch with my family and dinner with Mimi and Papa Terry. The kids are spoiled rotten! It looks like Christmas around here instead of Easter! ha! We've got a good cleanup to do here tomorrow and I'm pretty sure a diet needs to start too (with no more chocolate!)


2B014.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="clear:left; float:left;margin-right:1em; margin-bottom:1em">








2 comments:

harris1013 said...

You go girl!!! So proud of your homeruns...You have a beautiful family and so much to be thankful for!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Those kids and those eggs are precious!!