Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

Lastnight, Presley had her first dance recital! She had been talking about stage-fright throughout the week (as seen on Olivia the Pig). This made me a little concerned, but she was excited too because they were told if they did a good job they'd receive flowers and gifts. When I dropped her off backstage, she was crying. I was hoping she'd even walk out on the stage...She did awesome!~The best she'd ever done! Their dance was so cute!!! The music was the "Simease Cat Song" from "Lady and the Tramp". They wore little "ching-chings" on their fingers and clinged them together while shaking their booties! So Cute! When I picked her up, I told her she did great and her response was "When can I start Gymnastics?" I'm still trying to talk her in to continuing dance...I don't know how brave she's going to be for gym!

3 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Such a cutie! Love her costume! Hope it all went well! E

The Hudspeth's said...

That is really cute :) where does she take dance? Drew has asked a couple of times about dance, but I don't really know where to send her?

harris1013 said...

I will say it again, Pres is beautiful!!! I can't wait for dance...