Sunday, July 17, 2011
SWANKY BABY VINTAGE
I'm excited to announce that I am Arkansas' Consultant for this super cute, up and coming girls clothing line! Right now, they are having their 40% off sale for their spring line! (code at check out is SALE) I can't wait to see what their fall line brings! I've seen a sneak peek of a few items that look SO FUN & UNIQUE! I should get my trunk in a couple of weeks and I'll be hosting my first show in mid-August. If you are interested in hosting a show, please let me know! ~Their hostess rewards are awesome! They will have several releases throughout the season, so look for new items to come along! I'm really excited about this opportunity! I can go anywhere in the state, so let me know if your town needs a little SWANKY BABY VINTAGE! You can check out their stuff at htts;//swankybabyvintage.net/lindsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment