Monday, August 15, 2011

Kindergarten...here we come!

After lots of anticipation the last few weeks, Presley had a wonderful first day of school! I didn't even cry! (I had done that enough already)She said she had the nicest teacher in the world! She stuck with her new friend Bekah throughout the day and found familiar faces Grace & Olivia on the playground. So excited for her! Can't believe she's in Kindergarten! Last night, I tucked her into bed, read a book about the first day of school that Grammy got for her, and said our prayers. The teachers told us to kiss the palm of their hands, so that when they read the "Kissing Hand" book the next day that they would remember us. So, I kissed her hands and told her to hold my kisses tight and she did the same to me. We both started to cry. I don't think this was what the teachers intended to happen. I love her so much and I'm so glad that she has a great teacher to watch over her while she's away!

a
n





No comments: