Friday, September 9, 2011

Chase Starts School!

It's hard to believe that Chase already finished his first week of Preschool! The first day, he just walked right in and started playing. He said he had fun and Mrs. Susan was very nice! Susan said they all loved him, his deep voice and he didn't have any accidents!! (or so we thought...) When wegot home I told Chase that daddy was going to be so proud of him for not having any accidents. Chase said "I'm sorry I had an accident." me: "No buddy, Mrs. Susan said you didn't have any accidents." Chase: "I pooped on the playground." Me: "What! Did another teacher clean you up? Did you clean yourself up?" Chase: "No, it just fell out my underwear when I was running." I about fell out in the floor! I couldn't believe he did it and didn't tell anyone! I've bought him bigger underwear, because he can't pull up his normal size by himself. I guess the legs are just a little too big! ha! I hope no one stepped in poop on the playground!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

I just about fell out of my chair!!! That is too funny...I love it! Sweet boy!!!