Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Girl!











We had Presley's 3rd Birthday party this weekend! She is such a fun, sassy, smarty-pants, sweetheart, lovable, make you laugh little girl. This has been the best three years ever and it makes me sad to know how fast the next three years are going to go by. We love you Presley Kate! Here are some pics from her Balarina Party. I learned how to make tutus for all the girls. They all looked very cute!




3 comments:

harris1013 said...

HOW SWEET! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING TO HAVE A PRINCESS PARTY AND THE TUTUS, ETC...

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy Birthday Presley...I can't believe it has been 3 years!

Mitzi said...

Can you believe our girls are 3??? Where did the time go? She is so precious and her and Macy remind me so much of each other. Happy Birthday Presley...and Happy Birthday to you too Linds! The big 3-0?? Let's get together soon.