

















We spent this past week in Florida with my parents, brother and his girlfriend Jamie. We had such a great time! The kids did really well traveling, they each had a mid-week meltdown, but were fine after that! We couldn't have asked for the week to go any better! Presley loved every minute of every part except when I suprised her with a trip to the gulfarium... you'd have thought I asked her to open her eyes in the salt water (also drama). I just knew she'd love it, but I knew it was time to just give it up when I was screaming "We are going to see the dolphins rather you like it or not!" Pres loved the pool the most and really worked hard on her techniques she learned at swimming lessons. Chase wasn't so thrilled about the waves hitting him, but he loved the sand! He played for hours digging, throwing and filling the buckets!...such a boy! Both of the kids found new foods they liked. Chase (the picky one) now loves bean dip and we thought we tricked Presley in to thinking she was eatting chicken, but she's just too smart and told us "This is not chicken, it's shrimp." and continued to eat it. Anyhow, we had a fabulous trip and can't wait to go next year! Thanks Nana and Grandaddy!




7 comments:
SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME. WE HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR!!! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY...
JUST SAW YOUR DAD AND TOLD HIM I SAW YOUR VACATION PICTURES. HE WAS AMAZED THAT YOU HAD ALREADY POSTED THEM. I TOLD HIM THAT WE DON'T WASTE TIME POSTING...LOL!!!
Fun times at the beach! Presley and Chase are adorable in all the pics! Looks like they loved it.
Looks like fun! I was waiting to see some cute Beach pics!! E
I love all of the pics! It looks like the kids had a blast! I wish my kids liked the sand, we spent 90% of our time at the pool! I just posted pics from our trip and it looks like we spent a lot of time at the ocean, but don't let that fool you :)
So cute! Looking at yours and Mandy page.. Is totally making me want to go to the beach! The kiddos are tooo cute!!
These are great Linds!!! I cannot believe your brother is all grown up. ha! Your mom and dad are just as I remember them. :) I love all the pictures (especially the surf board shot w/ Chase and the family pictures)
Post a Comment