Tuesday, July 28, 2009

He said, She said


Two funny stories... This morning I opened the pantry door and asked Chase if he wanted his usual breakfast bar. He shook his head no several times and started pointing and grunting at the powdered donuts. No wonder he never liked baby food. Let's just don't tell Dr. Rhodes!

Last week, we had a conversation with Presley that started out like time as we were all cuddling on the couch together... S- "Aren't you glad you have a baby brother!" P- "No, I want a sister. We need to take him back to the place where babies come from and change him for a sister." L- "But Presley, you don't get to choose what you get. God just puts a girl or a boy in mommies tummy." P- "We'll, Jesus is ready to take him back." She really does love him!

4 comments:

harris1013 said...

I LOVE IT!!! AREN'T THEY FUNNY?

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Too cute! Ella says she wants a brother ha. Hope yall had a good 9th and did something fun! Ttyl E

Lindsay and Robert said...

HA! This made me laugh out loud. Luckily I was alone and no one noticed. :) Great stories, Linds!

Lora and Casey said...

Presley is so hilarious! She always says the cutest things. Thanks for sharing and Happy 9th Anniversary!!