Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Presley's Off To Preschool!







Today was Presley's first day of Preschool! She was so excited and had such a great day that she didn't want to leave! I'm so proud of her and can't believe what a big girl she is! My baby is growing up too fast!

6 comments:

The Trone's: James, Misty, and Bella Grace said...

So cute! BG had her first day of preschool today as well.. Wish they were together...

Lora and Casey said...

Your family looks so adorable, Linds! I can't believe Presley is off to school - too cute!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Awe, she looks so adorable! I can't believe it is time for her to start preschool.

The Tucker Family said...

Lindsey,
How exciting! Trevor starts his first day of 4-year-old preschool tomorrow! Can't believe how fast they are growing.

harris1013 said...

WHAT A DOLL!!!

Mitzi said...

So big!! So precious!