Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Posing Pumpkins
















Here are my sweet kiddos posing by their pumpkins.

Chase-man turned 16 months this week! He is such a hoot to be around. I love how he runs and throws a ball, shakes his head yes and no. His favorite words are "Awe Man!" He tries to do everything his big sis does. Hide and Seek has been a fun game lately! Miss Priss is doing great in preschool and loves it! I'm so proud of how she colors and paints in the lines and is learning her letters. She's also getting good at her "story telling". As you can imagine...they've both been huge helpers while packing...and unpacking my boxes that I'm trying to get together for the big move this week. Life has been a little crazy lately, but through everything, the Lord has also pointed out the abundance of blessings He's given us. God is good!

1 comment:

krishnamoorthi said...

very cute babies lovely family .realy i am very happy looking u and ur blog thank u
www.hollywoodmovieclub.blogspot.com