Thursday, October 8, 2009

SOLD!




We listed our house last Friday afternoon and it sold in a week! I think it had something to do with our little realtors! We're just moving to the back of our neighborhood, but we're super excited about getting a little more space! It's all going to happen really quick - we have to be out by the 23 of this month! I welcome anyone that would like to help pack or babysit! I'm decorating every night in my head while I should be sleeping! Hope you can all come visit our new home!

5 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Whoa! Congratulations!!

karlyn, troy, and bryson said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am presenting your blog with an award. You can come and fetch it on Monday.

The Keylors said...

WOW! That's awesome! Congratulations on a quick sell ad a new hacienda!

harris1013 said...

Congrats on the new home!!! Glad you are still in the neighborhood...