Saturday, November 7, 2009

Carving a Jack-o-lantern
















The kids carved a Jack-o-lantern with Nana and Grandaddy. They were a little unsure of the icky insides, but were amazed with the end result!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I am a few years older than Chase and Presley (okay more than just a few), and I am still not sure about the icky stuff inside! I do love some baked pumpkin seeds though. I love the pumpkin 2 posts down that has the green face on it--too cute.

I am glad you guys got moved out-I can't even imagine what kind of emotional mess I would be while moving out of a home where I had lived for 6 years and had two babies in! I am glad you are doing well. We are praying about the house deal, but whatever happens is God's plan--so just have faith. God tried to tell us building a house was not a good idea--many times and in many ways--and oh man, did we wish we had listened several times!! And, even though we didn't, he still blessed us by allowing us to get it sold. He is so good to us!

On another note, tell Scott thank you very much for everything he is doing for my mom and her house mess. We appreciate his help more than he will ever know.