Here are pictures of our Halloween Extravaganza. Some of the pictures are from Presley's Preschool party. All of the kids had so much fun in their costumes. They played games and got to eat tons of Halloween goodies! I didn't realize what a production these preschool parties would be! I was very impressed with these creative moms! After the party, the kids got to trick-or-treat around the businesses down town. It was fun until Presley wanted to be carried on the way back! On Halloween night, we all got together at Scott's mom's house for soup, chili, hot dogs and all the fixings. All the grandkids and cousins were there and even some of our friends joined us. You should have seen us all walking down the street together trick-or-treating....it was crazy and someone even asked us if we were a church group. We really do have a large family when everybody gets together! It was a great night! Presley was a butterfly and Chase was a tree frog. I dressed up like a tree. This was appropriate because Chase is totally a momma's boy right now and is connected to my hip most of the time. Presley ran with the big kids this year (and a skinned knee brought alot of drama!) Chase got the hang of it quickly and would carry his bucket up to the doors with his hands out for donations. They were both proud of their loot!...and Scott & I have enjoyed it as well!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the costumes! I think he made the cutest little tree frog and, of course, Presley made a beautiful butterfly!
Post a Comment