The kids loved decorating the tree this year! They were both very helpful! Most of the ornaments ended up at eye level, so I went behind them and moved a few to the top. As, you can see in the pictures, Chase was a little unsure about our visit with Santa, but we all enjoyed the lights at the court house! Presley asked for a Princess Barbie and Chase wanted a ball. Of course they got what they asked for and much much more! Christmas with all their cousins is always fun! Presley also had a great time at her party at school. Santa came to visit and she said "I hope he remembers what I asked for!"
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas Time
The kids loved decorating the tree this year! They were both very helpful! Most of the ornaments ended up at eye level, so I went behind them and moved a few to the top. As, you can see in the pictures, Chase was a little unsure about our visit with Santa, but we all enjoyed the lights at the court house! Presley asked for a Princess Barbie and Chase wanted a ball. Of course they got what they asked for and much much more! Christmas with all their cousins is always fun! Presley also had a great time at her party at school. Santa came to visit and she said "I hope he remembers what I asked for!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment