
We finally got moved in to our new house after being "homeless" for 6 weeks! Thank goodness for close family! We are getting settled and already making new memories in our new home! Christmas morning was pretty special with both of the kids excited to see what Santa has brought.
3 comments:
Congratulations on the new home and getting moved in! I can't believe Presley is 4!! The cookie decorating party was such a great idea--I bet they had a blast. All of the Christmas decorating pictures were adorable. I know that was all random but I read three posts at once. Chase is getting cuter by the minute! And, as always, Presley is just a doll.
Your house is beautiful!!! You have a beautiful decor. I am so happy that you guys are settled...
Glad you are finally settling in. We need a tour:) Come link up your blogs with the Arkansas Bloggers group. It's not a finished product yet, but it is a start. Maybe perfection will come later:) There are no rules or obligations...just a working list of people with Arkansas or Arkansas-related blogs. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment