The kids got stick horses for Valentines Day. They seem to have fun with them because they even make horse noises. Chase might need to be a little taller to be able to gallop. These are just a few of the gifts that got left at Scott's office that were meant to be Christmas gifts and were forgotten. I've already to Easter gifts stored and ready to be set out! Isn't that just rediculous that we forgot some of the Santa gifts! Spoiled Rotten Kids!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know it is ridiculous--we bought them so much stuff and then we went to wrap them and discovered we had forgotten about half of the stuff we had bought them and ended up with WAY TO MUCH for them. Haha. Both of those pictures are precious!!
Great blog, and I love the photos!
Adorable!
Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time
Post a Comment