Chase has also started talking alot and repeating everything we say. He is so funny! Some of his new words are: shut that, I got it, hamburger, fries, burrito, cinnamon roll, shower. Everytime we are on Miliary he yells "Bell" for Taco Bell...his favorite! He's got two new teeth coming in which has messed up his sleeping again, but still doing much better than before. During our move, he got really use to sleeping with us which continued for about 6 weeks in our new house...until we just simple got tired of him either laying on top of our heads or pushing us off the bed. He is adventurous and ends up with a new bump on his head everyday. He loves to play ball and his favorite color is blue. Such a boy!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Puppies
Presley and Chase spend half of their day pretending to be puppies. They crawl around panting and want you to pat them on the head. Presley has named Chase "Sparkles" and he follows her around everywhere she goes. I love pretend play!
Presley had her 4 yr. old check up today...40 lbs. and 40 in. I wish I had an inch for every pound! She had 3 shots that will hopefully be the last for a while! I know I'm partial, but she is so smart and I love the things that she comes up with. Some things she's said lately are "What are we going to play? We are running out of options." "I think I'm going to be shy today." "You are wasting my time." ...I had just told her this after she'd begged me to play a game with her and then she wanted to just pout the whole time and make up her own rules as we went along. I guess it wasn't a good choice of words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Cute new update! I would love the pound to inch ratio too:) I would also love to hear Chase say ALL those words! When we are around him I only hear my loud girls-ha! Tell Scott the softball email was good and I thought we were the Rockstars though. Ttyl E
That picture should totally be your Valentine's Day header!! It is so precious!! I would be soooo tall if I had that ratio...haha. I would be happy with a 2lb to 1in ratio. Ah well. Her daily quotes crack me up all the time! She is such a funny girl. He is such a doll--isn't it funny how fast they get out of a routine? Takes weeks to get them in one and a day and a half to mess it up. Haha.
Time to get those kids a dog? Bring them by to see Rosco. He is a great dog! Believe or not, Parker feeds him all by himself everyday...
nice (:
Post a Comment