Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!


















I hope everyone had a great new years! It's a great time to reflect all that has happened this year and it reminds me that we are extremely blessed! For New Year's Eve Eve, mom and dad kept the kids and Scott and I got to go out with 12 other couples to Bravo for dinner for 3 hours of much needed adult conversation! We got to spend New Year's Eve with our church friends and their families. It was all so much fun and we are so thankful for all of our friends! Here are a few pics of the kids just being their sweet and silly selves. One of my favorite things Chase is saying right now is "I love you with my whole body and my whole life"...is that not the sweetest thing! We also have our daily battles and I was reminded recently by a friend about how our girls acted when they were 2 1/2. So, I know this too will pass! Chase moved into a big boy bed about a week ago. I think he has slept through the night maybe one night and Scott or I one have been with him the rest. Surely it will click soon!? On New Year's Day, we had Presley & Emma's Family Birthday party. I think the girls really enjoyed celebrating together! We've had major changes in temps lately...new years 75, last week lots of rainy days and this week it's COLD!...with 6 inches of snow! This is the best snow we've had since Scott and I were kids! The roads are closed, school is out and we are having a blast watching movies, eating everything in the house and of course out in the snow! Mom and Presley made a snowman, Chase tried his hardest to play golf, Presley had fun riding the power wheels jeep down the streets, tackles and snowball fights, snow angels, tried sleding on a boogie board, etc... What will we do tomorrow?

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Looks like you all are making the most of the snow! Glad you are embracing it and having a blast. (c:

Hope your year is off to a wonderful start!