Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blizzard in Benton


















Well...depending on where you are from you might not call this a blizzard, but in Arkansas, it's a blizzard! We measured 7 1/2 inches at our house! We had so much fun today! Scott got extremely lucky and happened upon 2 sleds yesterday that a lady was returning! (she must have been crazy!) The kids loved them! We live on the only hill in our neighborhood, so it is full of sleds and even some on snow skis! So, Aunt Katie came over and we all took turns going down with the kids. The kids really didn't last that long and soon were saying they were "frozen"! We came inside for some movies and hot chocolate! We enjoyed being cozy and staying inside the rest of the day. I'm sure we'll be out more tomorrow!

5 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Wow, looks like fun! I love the pic of the four of yall sledding with your big grins! Pretty sure we would have had tears at our house with all the hard snow, maybe we will try tomorrow. Have fun, E

Mary Lynn said...

Love your snow pics! And the family photo on the sled is AMAZING! Incredible snow fun with the kiddos!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Looks like a blast!! Love the new header photo!!

harris1013 said...

We sled for 2 1/2 hours straight...Park never got cold! I am not sure who had more fun, him or me. I know he was not sore the next day like me. LOL! I didn't see you guys outside, maybe next time we can play.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the new header!